If you have an online business on Instagram that you want to manage, you need to know the best Instagram marketing apps. These tools accompany you through the various stages of your digital marketing journey. So, join us in this article to introduce you to the most practical means of Instagram marketing.
- 1. PokoInsta: For Downloading Content from Instagram
- 2. Canva: To Make anything you want
- 3. Like2buy: For Selling your products
- 4. Sked Social: To schedule right on time!
- 5. Iconosquare: for Making data-driven decisions
- 6. Prisma: Make it shine!
- 7. SproutSocial: An All in one that you need
- 8. Vimeo Create: To Create engaging videos
1. PokoInsta: For Downloading Content from Instagram
Content is the king! Yes; What keeps Instagram pages alive and dynamic is the content. So, one of the usual steps in managing Instagram is content creation. But what if we have no idea about creative content? Fortunately, with one of the Best Instagram Marketing Apps, PokoInsta, ideas will find you! How?
With PokoInsta, you can download all kinds of Instagram content. In this way, you have the opportunity to implement the content ideas of other pages on your page as well. For example, you can download images or videos from other accounts and publish them as your unique content after editing (which we will also introduce a tool for this).
- Download various Instagram contents; Like posts, stories and highlights, Reels, IGTVs and even profile pictures
- High download speed
- Easy to use
- Completely Free
- Download Videos in high quality and MP4 format
- Compatible with all operating systems
How to use PokoInsta to download Instagram content?
Do not worry if you have not used web apps to download Instagram content before! It is effortless to work with this tool. Just follow the steps below.
1. Open the Instagram content you want to download (Post, story, IGTV, etc.)
2. Copy the link of the content.
3. Open your browser and go to PokoInsta.com.
4. On the main page of this website, select the type of content you want to download.
5. Select the content type again from the top bar on the next page. Video, image, etc.
6. Paste the link already copied into the search bar. Then tap the Download button.
That’s it! Now you have this media, and you can use it as the content of your Instagram page after editing.
2. Canva: To Make anything you want
Another best Instagram marketing app, a versatile graphic tool, is Canva. The primary use of this tool is to generate new content or edit ones.
You do not have to go through complicated steps to generate content with Canva! Instead, be a little creative and make the most of this tool’s templates, fonts, and other elements.
For example, if you want to add text to an image, Canva can help. Or, if you’re going to put an image in a pre-designed template, this is a piece of cake in Canva. We suggest you take a look at this tool and see its features yourself.
- Simple and modern user interface
- Free (Pay monthly just to use some of its advanced features)
- Run on all operating systems
3. Like2buy: For Selling your products
Do you want to sell products or services on your Instagram page? And do you want to do it in the best way? Well, Like2buy is made for you. This tool helps you put your products on a separate page in Like2buy. Then insert the link of this page in bio or other parts of your Instagram page. In this way, when the user clicks on the link, they will access those products as easily.
- Build a beautiful showcase of products
- Easy user access to products
- Purchase products by users without the need for registration
- Increase user conversion rates
4. Sked Social: To schedule right on time!
When it comes to powering a page with content, it is not enough to create content; Instead, you should have a regular content calendar and publish them on a strict schedule. Otherwise, the value of your hard work will not be apparent to users, and your business will look like a chaotic one.
One of the best Instagram Marketing Apps is Sked Social, which helps you schedule your content. You can register your Instagram account in this tool and specify what date and time each content will be published on Instagram. Then, Sked Social automatically releases that content at the specified time.
- Access to basic image editing features; Like cutting or rotating.
- Register several Instagram accounts
- Schedule multiple posts at a time
5. Iconosquare: for Making data-driven decisions
To design effective marketing strategies, you need to analyze your business data properly. But is there a tool to help us to do this? Yes, Iconosquare is one of these tools that can analyze your Instagram page and help you interact with users.
One of the most important uses of this tool is to show the growth of the Instagram page comparatively. So, you can constantly monitor the effectiveness of your strategies.
Also, you have other features in this tool. For example, with Iconosquare, you can find out which accounts have been unfollowing you in the past week. Or you can reply to a large number of comments automatically.
- Display all information in the dashboard seamlessly
- Ability to use the trial version for a limited time
- Helping make data-driven decisions
6. Prisma: Make it shine!
Instagram is a visual platform; So, it is not surprising how much content in this social media is exposed to the users. But how can we differentiate our images from other content? By using tools like Prisma.
Relying on artificial intelligence, Prisma turns your visual content into a masterpiece of art. Just enter your image and then choose a style. The available filters in this application are taken from the art styles of well-known artists such as Van Gogh, Picasso, etc.
- Easy to use
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems
- Offering over 30 styles
One of the necessities of Instagram pages success and growth is to have constructive interaction with users. SproutSocial is designed for precisely that purpose. With the help of this tool, you can manage several platforms at once.
- Drafting and planning contents
- Access to CRM tools
- Dedicated apps for Android and iOS
- Access to 30-day trial version
The latest suggested app from this list of best Instagram marketing apps is an excellent tool for content editing; Vimeo Create. With the help of this app, you can combine all kinds of videos and even images to create a new video.
Vimeo is available to users for free. But to use Vimeo Create, you should be at least one of the Plus users. If you join the subscribers of this tool, you will have access to other special features; Like a collection of stock images, templates, the ability to create videos with unlimited length. Each of these features is available to a specific group of users with a particular level of access.
- Import photos in a wide variety of formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, etc.)
- Import videos in a wide variety of formats (MP4, AVI, M2TS, etc.)
- Apply different styles to the video
- Access to full features for creating video content (For Plus members and higher)
In this article, we have introduced eight of the best Instagram Marketing Apps to you. These tools will accompany you through all the steps of managing a business like a smart assistant. Actions such as: creating and editing creative content, scheduling content release, easy sales of products, etc.
Using several of these tools simultaneously allows you to change the game in your favor and manage your Instagram page intelligently. On the other hand, if you do not have new ideas for your page in mind, new ideas will spark in your mind by utilizing these tools.
Do I have to be a professional to use these best Instagram Marketing Apps?
The user interface of all the tools we have introduced in this article is straightforward. Plus, along with this simple UI, you have access to various easy-to-advanced features. So, it can be said that these tools are designed to be useful for both beginners and professionals. So, it does not matter if you are new to the job or a professional; these eight options will pave the way for you.
I want to publish others’ content on my page; Is it legal?
When you want to download content from another Instagram account and publish it on your page, you should try to edit and change it as much as possible. In other words, it’s better to take ideas from them. This will give you unique content. But if you want to know if this is legal or not, it all depends on the original publisher of that content. So, get their permission before posting that content on your page.
What operating system should I have to use these tools?
Some of these eight best Instagram Marketing Apps run in the browser, and some are available for mobile. Web-based options work on all operating systems (desktop or mobile). Almost all the tools that run on mobile are provided for both Android and iOS operating systems. So, there are no OS limitations for using these apps.
Are these tools free to use?
Some of these tools are free, and some are paid. In most of them, you can access some basic features without paying. But to take advantage of more advanced features, you need to get monetary versions. In addition, some of these tools provide you with a free trial version to pay for them after you are satisfied with their performance.